Jamille is a former finalist in the Australian Young Business Person of the Year Award, and as the CEO of the Transworld Group, he brings a variety of skillsets, knowledge and experience to lead the group in realising its vision and meeting its core objectives.
Prior to the Transworld Group, Jamille spent 10 years in sales & marketing and management in the Australian & UK retail sectors leading the business development of new and existing brands. As one of the founding members, Jamille was initially the director of business & project development of the group’s telecommunications service, whereby he led the commercialisation of the group’s retail VoIP and wholesale services.
Since then he has been involved in each of the group’s projects. This has allowed him to continue to develop his skillsets and knowledge across various industry sectors, and thereby enabling him to engage at a senior executive level in delivering;
- corporate business administration & management,
- international trade & commerce,
- logistics, business systems development & integration,
- product research & development,
- corporate project & management,
- global industries market research & analysis,
- sales & marketing operations,
- capital raising,
- investor relations