Sokerol bags are filled with loose Sokerol, the 100% organic oil and chemical absorbent. Sokerol bags provide maximum flexibility for use where fast action is required to contain a spill. They are safe to handle and do not require any special storage. Sokerol bags can be utilised by any industry to quickly absorb oil and chemical spills on land or water.
Instructions for Use
- On land, after securing the site to prevent further spillage, contain the spill using Sokerol Land Booms or by creating a perimeter of loose Sokerol around the spill. Once contained, generously cover the entire spill with loose Sokerol. Wait 1-2 minutes for maximum absorption and collect product with a broom, rake or scoop. Place used product into a container for disposal.
- To remove carbon stains from concrete, cover the stain with a carbon based solvent, such as mineral or methylated spirits. Brush solvent into the stain. Generously cover the entire stain and solvent with loose Sokerol. Wait 1-2 minutes for maximum absorption and collect product with a broom, rake or scoop. Place used product into a container for disposal.
- On water, after securing the site to prevent further spillage, contain the spill using Sokerol Marine Booms to create a perimeter around the spill. Once contained, generously cover the entire spill with loose Sokerol. Wait 1-2 minutes for maximum absorption and collect product with a skimmer. Place used product into a container for disposal.
- The 1kg Bag of loose Sokerol is the smallest container of loose Sokerol available to purchase. As such, it is the ideal product for users who encounter smaller spills on a less frequent basis.
- The 1kg Bag is a great product for commercial and residential use, perfect for cleaning up those small annoying spills around the garage or shop.
- Customers love the 1kg Bag for cleaning up smaller spills at home and on the road. They are a great to have on hand when performing maintenance or refueling on medium to light vehicles such as boats, motorbikes, RVs and off-road vehicles.
How much oil can a 1kg Bag absorb?A:
Each 1kg Bag can absorb up to 3 litres of liquid. CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST
How long does Sokerol take to absorb a contaminant?A:
Sokerol typically reaches maximum absorbency after 2 minutes of contact with a contaminant.
Do I need to wear any special safety or protective clothing when handling Sokerol?A:
Sokerol is 100% safe to use and handle without protective equipment; however, the contaminants it absorbs are not always as safe. Please use appropriate protective clothing and equipment based on the contaminant being absorbed.
How do I dispose of Sokerol once I have used it to absorb a contaminant?A:
Just as Sokerol absorbs many different hydrocarbons and chemicals, there are various disposal regulations for different contaminants and in different towns, states and countries. Sokerol is a non-leaching absorbent for hydrocarbons, therefore rendering them inert from any further environmental contaminantion upon absorption; however, Sokerol recommends users check with their local, state or federal authorities for proper disposal regulations based on the contaminant absorbed.
- Product Reference Code: SOK1050
- Each bag contains 1 kilogram of loose Sokerol absorbent
- Each bag absorbs up to 3 litres
- Bags are water resistant and made from 100% recycled materials
- 12 bags per box
- 12 boxes per pallet
- MOQ: 1 pallet